Cordless drills have made our life so much easier and comfortable by adding world-class technology and super fast action. You need not to be a carpenter or a contractor to need a cordless drill. Such drills and tools have become integral part of our life as we can use them in our daily life like screwing or unscrewing. We can sue them for hanging pictures, building furniture, installing shelves, installing drywall and many more home improvement projects.
You will never feel that you are missing such a tool in your life.
What make them Best Cordless Drills?
Best cordless drills have some extra features and some great qualifications which make them totally unique and worth to spend money on them. varieties of cordless drills are available in the market and they are available in different shapes also.
Here are few qualities which you should look to select best cordless drills.
A strong power is everything for a best cordless drill. Most of the cordless drills are having least 18V and are powered by rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries.
A drill require 400 in/lbs torque when it starts, so it consume more power while starting. So, torque is the amount of force exerted to rotate something around an axis. The larger the force in inches per pound, the better the drill.
Select drill with good torque and better power.
You must twist the chuck open and closed with your hand to fit different sizes of bits easily because when drill were very new then all drills were corded, you had to have a key to open the drill’s chuck to allow different drill bits in. Now, all of the best cordless drills have a keyless chuck. These days best cordless drills are coming with at least one, double-sided, bit. We’d suggest buying a drill in a kit if you need multiple sizes of drill bits (which you will).
Ease of Use
Drill should not be too much heavy and it must fit easy in hands. If it seems little awkward to you then I will suggest you to not select that particular drill.
Check each and every functions of the drills before buying and verify them very carefully.
These are 3 Best Cordless Drills if you want to buy right now otherwise you can check other drills here.
1. DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Drill/Driver Kit
$189.00 and FREE Shipping
This is one of the highest selling cordless drill. This has been manufactured by company Dewalt which is one of the most trusted name in drill manufactures.
This drill is having very less weight (5.2 pound) so you can carry this anywhere and all of your works will be completed very quickly.
With speed of 0-450/0-1,500 rpm you can complete your work much quickly than others.
Lightweight yet powerful cordless drill-driver is compact to fit into tight spaces and this is Ideal for drilling and fastening applications in a variety of materials
Here are few of its feature highlights
- Compact size fits into the tightest conditions
- Lightweight design (5.2 pounds) minimizes user fatigue
- High performance motor delivers maximum power of 380 unit watts out
- Dual speed range, 0-450/0-1,500 rpm, delivers optimal performance
- 1/2-inch single sleeve key-less ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
2. DEWALT DC720KA Cordless 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver
$338.92 and FREE Shipping
This is a very light weight and compact cordless drill. Its 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck will help you to reduces bit slippage so you can work more safely.
It is having LED light on it so you can work in dark area also. This will always help you to figure out the things and you will be able to work more delicately.
- Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces
- Lightweight design (4.8 pounds) minimizes user fatigue
- 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1,700 rpm delivers optimal performance
- High-performance frameless motor delivers maximum power of 410 unit watts out
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
3. Bosch DDB180-02 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 3/8-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case
$324 and FREE Shipping
The DDB180-02 works at two speeds–400 RPM and 1,300 RPM–and provides 400 inch/pounds of torque, which is enough to drive most common fasteners and drill bits. Durashield housing, unibody construction, and a steel-reinforced collar help you withstand real-world conditions, like temperature extremes, rain, dirt, debris, and drops.
With 15 clutch settings and a variable-speed trigger, you’ll be able to match the best speed to the job and achieve more precise results. The unique Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) feature automatically switches the motor off when it stalls, helping to prevent it from burning out.
- Compact drill/driver weighs just 3 pounds–helps you work for hours with less fatigue
- Features 0-400/0-1,300 RPM and 400 in./lbs. of torque
- Works with both Slim Pack and Fat Pack batteries (two 18-volt Slim Pack batteries included)
- 15-position clutch settings for precise driving applications
- Integrated LED light is great for dark or enclosed areas